Announcing@Nationals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Announcing@Nationals
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:46:00 -0400
Hello team.netters! I've been announcing this year at a couple BFG
cendiv events and I just announced the 3rd Heat both days at this past
weekend's Cendiv Divisionals at the Grissom Aeroplex in Peru, Indiana. I
enjoy announcing and I have recieved many compliments. I was wondering
who I need to contact to see if I can announce at this year's nationals
in Topeka.
  I don't mind working at a corner station on course, because I can see
what type of lines people are takeing while they run, and I don't mind
running after cones every once and awhile, but I have a lot more fun
announcing in the announce vehicle and entertaining people.  Roleigh
Boreen, Marlene Obenour or anybody else that can help me land an
announce job at this year's nats, I would appreciate it. Thanks in
advance, I'm out.