Re: Cheatin' Was:DSP Neon

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cheatin' Was:DSP Neon
From: "Rick" <mudfly@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 03:36:51 -0400
As a long time Briggs racer and tuner, I can tell you that while "creative
rules interpitation"  is common in Briggs karting. It's agreed by most
kartracers that working on driving skills and handling will yield better
results than any illegal engine modifications. Might work on them Neons too.

Rick
( we use IKF legal 2cycle engines for autocross )