Re: The Phil Update -- Des Moines meeting location

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Phil Update -- Des Moines meeting location
From: Jarrod Igou <jigou@raquet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:43:59 -0500
And along those lines...I believe we're meeting up with Phil at Porky's
Diner at 4444 Douglas here in Des Moines tonight.

Hope the fog down in Kansas isn't too bad....it's pretty thick here right
now, but at least it's not hot out.

Jarrod

At 06:28 AM 8/22/2000 , Loren Williams wrote:

>Just thought I'd share that Phil Ethier was here in Wichita last night.  He
>and his "new" TR4 are doing great with no trouble thus far.  The car is
>beautiful and strong, and the worst part of the trip (hot, hot TX & OK
>weather) is behind him.  He'll be doing the Wichita-DesMoines leg of the
>trip today.
>

>--
>Loren Williams | Loren@kscable.com
>'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca

Jarrod Igou    jigou@raquet.net
1999 Integra GS-R - SuperSonic Blue Pearl
Des Moines Valley Region SCCA
http://www.dmvrscca.org