Re: sorry, but ZO6 Vett again - sorry is right :-)

To: <LWOLFRACIN@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sorry, but ZO6 Vett again - sorry is right :-)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 01:50:38 -0500
I'd settle for it just being a RWD platform.  That alone would REALLY make
them nice little inexpensive performance cars, that still get over 30 mpg
even when romping on it in town.  ;^)  Might even be able to keep up with
those pesky Miatae.

Someone, somewhere, made a drag car out of a Neon and stuffed a really built
360 in there.  Of course it is driving the rear wheels.  I wonder how short
of a drive shaft it has.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Weaseling out of things is good. It's what separates us
from the other animals....except weasels."
Homer Simpson