Re: I'm coming to Kansas!

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I'm coming to Kansas!
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:24:54 -0700
>> At 11:22 PM 8/31/00 -0400, Vince Bly wrote:

>> >1> When are you arriving/leaving?
Leaving tonight, arriving either Thursday night or Friday midday.  Leaving
Saturday morning.

>> >2> Where are you from?
Kirkland, WA (across the Lake from Seattle)

>> >3> Where are you staying?
The ClubHouse Inn (Northwest Region headquarters)

>> >4> What are you driving?/In what class?
2000 Honda S2000 in AS

>> >5> When are you running?
Pro Saturday/Sunday, Nats Thursday/Friday

>> >6> And?
Marcus (the S2000) lives.  We weren't sure if he was going to be done in
time to make it out there, but all is done except for the body work.  We
were able to drive him this weekend, and he seems to be as good as before!
Yeehaw!  Thanks to those who offered Annie and I the possibility of
co-drives if we couldn't get Marcus out there!  And, also a HUGE thanks to
the people at Fordahl Motorsports for doing everything they could to get the
car back together!!!

Ron Bauer
Team Butt Heat
Y2K S2K