Re: Pick The Winners contest!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pick The Winners contest!
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 21:43:17 -0400
Reminder: The Nationals entry list has just been updated, and it's a
great time to enter the Grassroots Motorsports/Team.Net Pick The
Winners Contest!  Over 300 people have entered already!

The deadline is September 7th, 2000, at 2:00pm CDT, which is when the
gates open at Forbes Field, but earlier picks win a tie, so enter now!

Note: It's silly not to pick someone from every class.  Even if you
don't know, take a guess.  If you only pick a few classes, it's going
to be pretty tough to win...

Here's Josh's original announcement: