Re: Pro finale results are up!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pro finale results are up!
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:04:32 -0800
Jeff,

Jim Leithauser now lives in Denver working for SCCA, last I knew. He is a
former DS/CSP driver. He and Bill Lamkin built the yellow "Honda From Hell"
which is now campaigned by Steve Mieritz, and Stacey DeSpelder. Jim was a
long time LRC Racing member from KYR. A mighty fine driver, he is. I also
see that Lamkin hasn't lost his touch, given his performance in ES over the
weekend.

Regards,

William Loring