Re: Truth and the Protest in HS

To: "Hollis, Andy" <ahollis@origin.ea.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Truth and the Protest in HS
From: "HEYWARD WAGNER" <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:21:03 -0400
to be clear myself, I was not disputing what Andy wrote as being accurate of
what was written.  My statement only referred to the condition of the car
upon arrival.
Heyward K. Wagner
TEAM UNDERDOG RACING
Honda Civic Si - HS #48
www.teamunderdog.com
IMPACT GRAPHICS
Custom Automotive Graphics - Numbers - Magnetics - Static Cling
1-877-945-7446