Street Prepared M3

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Street Prepared M3
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:39:49 EDT
I guess it's time to pipe up and say that the end results of having the E36
M3 in ESP is no more of a surprise to me than the end results of having the
S2000 in AS  :-).  However, in both cases I was willing to trust the good
intentions of the those that made the decision and let time decide what was
best.  In both cases I think good arguments were made on both sides of the
fence about why or why not the cars belonged in their respective classes.
Hindsight is always 20-20.  I think we can expect changes in 2001.

However, at some point people shut out someone who complains continuously
about the same subject, so at some point posting the same complaint over and
over again becomes nothing more than a futile use of your time because most
will just delete it based on the subject line.  The JWhinchell/M3/ESP
auto-delete filter was the most productive thing I ever did to save time,
espeially when the Team.net deja-vu virus kept popping up  :-)

Come to think of it, nobody will probably ever see this due to the TeamZ3/mAs
auto-delete filter  :-)  Oh well....... I already wrote it....

Mark Sipe