Autocrosser racing news

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Autocrosser racing news
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:29:59 -0700
Hello all!
 Made it back to San Diego in the Caddy with only two minor mishaps.
I will say the drive is only a little better if you did well versus
poorly. 3rd this year versus 27th last year. (Its still a darn long 1600
miles or so).

  Anyway heres a cool thing----- Belinda Endress gets to be the 3rd
driver in a Porsche 911 GT3 roadster at the Petite Le Mans 10 hour
endurance race at the end of this month at Road Atlanta!!! She will be
part of an all woman team with some others from the WGGT series shes be
in, driving the Panoz cars. Her co-drivers will be Cindy Lux and Davina
Galica (in your latest GRM copy).

  She does say hello to all her friends in the autocross world!

Kudos to her and I'm hoping they run fast and fantastic!

 Adios and Guy wants me back in my own car..  (:  preferably buying his.
  Bill Sanford
  #47 BSP (this year)
  THANK YOU AGAIN, ANKENY RACING ENTERPRISES (this includes MARY too)
  (what an awesome car!)

PS Now I see the commotion about Mari and her dress  ;^)
PPS Saw DTN Carls car, never saw Carl