RE: Ford sure picked some winners....

To: "Otto Crosser" <ottocrosser@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ford sure picked some winners....
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:59:21 -0400
I just saw on the news that firestone has uncovered proof that in other
countries the explorers have been found blowing
Goodyear's also. They Had some numbers but I was eating during the
broadcast..  This with the continental fiasco is becoming
Interesting, also ford has in Venezuela performed suspension changes as part
of a recall campaign, but claims no coincidence

It's almost like a bad movie plot....

Jeff