Re: Leaving Awards party

To: "Gary Spray" <gspray@cjnetworks.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leaving Awards party
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 00:48:10 -0500
We are typically there until noon on
>the Saturday following the Nationals and there were a couple of trailers
>that weren't picked up this year until 11 or so Saturday morning.
>
>Gosh, maybe this isn't supposed to be made public...<!>
==========================
Perhaps the intent is to allow for the few stragglers who will inevitably
roll in after the 0800 "cutoff" time for whatever reason while most of the
masses will adhere to the rule and be out of there by 0800 on Saturday.

I just hated to have to set the alarm clock one more morning but I did get
out of there in plenty of time to watch the Porsche club track day at
Heartland Park.  Man, if only I'd have known about that earlier.............

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Whether outwardly or inwardly, whether in space or time,
the farther we penetrate the unknown,
the vaster and more marvelous it becomes."
Charles A. Lindbergh