Re: Kudos to the SSC

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: Kudos to the SSC
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:58:49 -0500
I think I can speak for the whole committee, Paul, when I say, "Thanks
for the thanks!"  But kudos also need to go to Howard here.  He's the
one who found the un-used space in Fastrack and jumped at the chance
to include the Safety Belt excerpts there.

Stay tuned, sports fans.  There's more to come!  We want to be both
responsive and user-friendly.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman