Re: What's wrong with class proliferation?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's wrong with class proliferation?
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:08:26 -0700 (PDT)
Let's combine Ben's idea with Pat's idea:

Trophies only 3 deep, and more classes.

Wouldn't that be better than getting an 11th place National trophy? I
have one of the latter, and would have preferred 3rd! Only I know that
there were 56 cars and 14 former national champions in the class that
year... not to mention that I got a few bucks from Chrysler!

Who knows: might even have marque classes with that concept!

Mull that over BEFORE responding.

Bob Monday
(Finally posted in public on the topic..)

--- Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com> wrote:
> I've seen posts for years about us having "too many classes" in Solo
> II.
<snip>

http://photos.yahoo.com/