ForSale: 2 - 74 Ford Capri's - "One Lap of America" race capri would mak

To: <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: ForSale: 2 - 74 Ford Capri's - "One Lap of America" race capri would make cool DSP or FSP car
From: "Ron Conrad" <rjconrad1@home.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:07:45 -0500
I have two 74 Ford Capri's for Sale.

1.  Silver Capri raced in the One Lap of America.  I bought it minus the
motor.  It is set up for a V6 but it could also be a 2 liter.  I has Koni
Struts & shocks, Header, Vented front brakes, bigger sway bars, flared
fenders, roll bar, race seat, new carpet, Momo Steering Wheel, rear spoiler.
Still has all the One Lap decals on it.  Car has factory sunroof.

2.  Brown Capri, 2 Liter with 40 over pistons, Weber Cam, QuickTrip Header,
new tuned exhaust, new fuel pump, new speedometer cable, new brake cable.
Rusty but mechanically in good shape (has been on jack stands in my garage
for 3 years).  I've been repairing the rust underneath but may be a lost
cause.  This was the car I started autocrossing in, in 1983.

Make one nice FSP Capri out of the two.  It's one of those projects I will
never get around to doing.

I'm asking $2500 for the pair on the Fort Wayne web site, but will settle
for less.  Make me an offer.

Pictures of the race Capri are at: http://fwrscca.fwi.com/forsale.htm

I can take pictures of the Brown on if needed.  The cars are in Fort Wayne
Indiana.

Contact Ron Conrad at 219-493-6546 or email: mailto:rjconrad1@home.com