Peru Dial In deposits...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Peru Dial In deposits...
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:24:26 EDT
Wow-this got much more of a response than I dreamed of...I have people
wanting to send deposits for this now as they know how quick this will go...

So-this is what I will do....this school is most likely going to run 375-400
for the 2 days an be limited to the first 12 people...if need be, from what
this has produced in interest, I can try and schedule a 2nd one, or find one
of the other clubs maybe a bit more north, south, east or west to host
one...But for now-I am opening this up for deposits for 2001 for Peru and
will catch up closer to March when exact costs are determined...but with a
150 depsoit now-this will save you a spot in the first Midwest Dial In to be
held.  This will fully be refunded if for some reason with Peru scheduling it
will have to be changed.  Or if you need to cancel for some reason....

Wanting to make 2001 an even better year for racing-

Jean Kinser
216 East Kelly Park Rd.
Apopka, Fl 32712

Include your address, phone and e-mail.  I am trying to out a Dial In for
Sacramento for March, Atlanta in February and Philly end of April for your
inquiring minds...Dallas is a possibility for early March......