Re: Street Mod exclusions

To: Larry Steckel <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Street Mod exclusions
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 20:31:23 -0500
It sorts of sounds like the street mod new classes.....I thought they
were created because of the extreme cars in the present  mod. classes,
but now these rules will create just another class of very very extreme
cars that will be anything but inexpensive......I am not sure what the
purpose of these new classes were?   Can someone explain it to me?

Larry from Indiana