Re: The REAL Issue

To: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: The REAL Issue
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:20:01 -0800
As I recall, in the beginning, there were three levels of preparation:
Stock, Prepared, and Modified. Somewhere in the 80s, Street Prepared was
introduced...and didn't relate to Prepared at all. That, I believe was
an error. The rule makers could have linked SP with P if they wanted to
(as in wheel sizes, carburetion, etc.); they didn't. And we've been
stuck with it ever since.
--Pat Kelly