Re: SACRILEGE

To: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Subject: Re: SACRILEGE
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@Kingston.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:14:50 -0800
This is how a classic should be treated...when you are not driving it!  A
car can be pampered and driven at the same time.

AB

"Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>@autox.team.net on 12/19/2000 02:16:50
PM

Please respond to "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>

Sent by:  owner-autox@autox.team.net

To:   "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
cc:   <autox@autox.team.net>

From: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>

> > The Shelby was sold (in our front lawn auction-style) to a guy who
> >lives here in our town. The car now resides in an air-conditioned,
> >heated garage, what it deserves, and what we couldn't supply.
> ====================================
> SACRILEGE!!!!
>
> A car like that is meant to be driven, not put in a museum and waxed
weekly.
> If it breaks or gets bent, just fix it.  But for God's sake, drive it.

I totally agree.  There is a museum here in LA (owned by a cosmetics
company) with a significant collection of valuable vintage cars and once a
year they have a picnic and let all the employees drive the cars!

> Or am I the only wierdo

Now that's another subject altogether.........

Rick Brown
FP 240Z