Re: Forecasts, was: How cold is it where you are?

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Forecasts, was: How cold is it where you are?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:21:04 EST
In a message dated Fri, 22 Dec 2000  6:57:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, Hottvr
writes:

<<
In a message dated 12/22/00 7:00:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Smokerbros@aol.com writes:    << Yeah, but can you spell "tornado?"      CHD
  >>    I've lived here all my life(45 years in KC)and haven't seen one
yet????   I'm sure the chance of Pat seeing one in Wisconson is about as good
as  Chuck seeing one in California.      No matter what Chuck says, tornados
have occured in Cali-cornia.    Mike B. 99cm   >>

I lived in the Midwest for 25 years, and was within 10 miles of them almost
yearly.  Been here 20 years, heard of 1 tornado in the Central Valley, and
been shaken but not stirred twice.  We also don't lose many people who freeze
to death in the winter or die from the heat in the summer.  I'm not sure I've
ever seen an Easy Rider Rifle Rack in a truck out here, which is a pretty
scary item...  Plenty of 'em back there.

I'll take California, thanks...

CHD