Need a tranny

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Need a tranny
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 17:09:31 -0500
Hello Team.Netters

I am  posting this for a friend from North Carolina who is not on Team.Net

He had the automatic trans from his Chevy pickup rebuilt,and someone stole
the finished trans from in front of the shop that did the work. They can't
seem to find another tranny. He is looking for a core to rebuild, cause boat
season is coming on fast and he needs the truck to tow the boat. Sound
familiar guys?

The specifics are:

Chevy two wheel drive truck automatic transmission. 700R4 Model. This one
has a four prong electronic plug on the body.

If you have one post me directly with price and location. I will be at a
show most of this week and will pass the response along to him by 3/10/01.

Thanks in advance.

Larry Steckel