Re: SM2 Stuff /trailered cars / Center of the world...

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SM2 Stuff /trailered cars / Center of the world...
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:15:16 -0700
1) Everytime the street vs. trailered thread comes up I like to point out that
a DSP Fiat is, by most measures, MORE streetable than stock... faster, more
reliable, solid-er... :)

2) Isn't south-central Missouri pretty much the same place as east-central
Kansas??
I mean throw arock cross the big ribber and you're there...
Since I am originally from Texas, some might claim my sense of distance is
somewhat distorted (nevermind everything else :)
---------------------------------
Mark (not Josh) wrote:
>... south-central Missouri, about 34 miles
> west-southwest of the 1990 population hub of Crawford, Missouri,
> the Census Bureau said.

So assuming every American counted by the census is just as likely
to go to Nationals as every other American (and yes, that's an
awfully big assumption), we should be looking for sites in
south-central Missouri...
Just fanning the flames, so to speak..

Kimball Ayer
2002 WRX, FSP #666