Re: Speed Creep!

Subject: Re: Speed Creep!
From: "Dan Bettis" <140mhz24@isoc.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 12:21:35 -0400
I rather see a car doing 70 going straight through the lights with plenty of
braking room.  Then some set of weird gates that has you doing 40 or 50, and
cars spinning through the finish.  Its not just the speed its what your are
doing at that speed.  Just my silly thoughts.

Dan Bettis
danbettis@zrracing.com
Predator Motorsport   http://www.predatormotorsport.com
96 Miata R 4 CSP, home finally