RE: A way to reduce some classes

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A way to reduce some classes
From: knuckledragger@kcweb.net
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:34:23 -0500
I've got a beef with Dennis Grant. I begin with critical semantic
clarifications. First, I am deliberately using colorful language in this
letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick
in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always
appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how one could truthfully say
that Dennis's newsgroup postings prove that he did little to no research
before concluding that human life is expendable. But saying that would miss
the real point, which is that his intimations are not our only concern. To
state the matter in a few words, I cannot promise not to be angry at him. I
do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from
leading me -- as it leads Dennis -- to reap a harvest of death. I, not being
one of the many pestilential recidivists of this world, cannot believe how
many actual, physical, breathing, thinking people have fallen for Dennis's
subterfuge. I'm totally stunned. Everything I've said so far is by way of
introduction to the key point I want to make in this letter. My key point is
that I'm sure Dennis wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on his secret
conversations. So why does he want to practice human sacrifice on a grand
scale in some sort of socially inept death cult? To rephrase that question,
why does he have to be such a party pooper? Fortunately for us, the key to
the answer is obvious: "Dennis" has now become part of my vocabulary.
Whenever I see someone set the hoops through which we all must jump, I tell
him or her to stop "Dennis-ing".

Who is Dennis to decide what is morally acceptable for us and what is not?
What kind of loser wants to invade every private corner and force every
thought into a pusillanimous mold? A loser like Dennis. His lickspittles
believe that "cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the
elderly are acceptable behavior." First off, that's a lousy sentence. If
they had written that the despicable tone used by Dennis in his effusions
shows what kind of person he really is, then that quote would have had more
validity. As it stands, Dennis is addicted to the feeling of power, to the
idea of controlling people. Sadly, he has no real concern for the welfare or
the destiny of the people he desires to lead. Dennis Grant's whitewash of
the issue offers no real analysis of the situation that resulted in his
homicidal, tendentious insults in the first place. That's all I have to say.
Thank you for reading this letter.

Eric (that's, I say that's a joke son) Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
knuckledragger@kcweb.net
ICQ#101282513