Re: Painting Fiberglass

To: jim@jamesdwilson.com, Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Painting Fiberglass
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 23:14:50 EDT
I tried primer thru my spray gun and got fisheye. I sanded the glass and tried
two different "Rattle Can" primers on the same surface. And guess what???
fish eye. I got an old piece of glass that was trimmed from the wheel well of
a TVR that was setting in the garage corner. I hit with some Scotch Brite and
shot it with the same primer and????? No fish eye. There is something
imbedded in the glass
that won't allow it to take paint? The real question is what do I go buy to
fix the problem?????

Mike B.99cm