Re: NJ Autoxes this wknd?

To: djc@lanl.gov, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NJ Autoxes this wknd?
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 00:14:18
"Dominic J. Cagliostro" <djc@lanl.gov> wrote:

>I'll be in NJ this weekend, 5/5,6 in the Morganville and Toms
>River areas.  Are there any autoxes scheduled for the weekend in these
>areas or close by? or any go kart places?

If there's any aautocrosses, they would be listed on
http://www.autox4u.com/ .

Unfortunately, many of us will be in Petersburg, Virginia
for the ProSolo, so there might not be anything going
on locally.  Still, check the schedule at the above web
site.....

-Arthur ("Packing the WRX trunk monkey for Petersburg" edition.)