Re: Driven... On The Other Hand...

Subject: Re: Driven... On The Other Hand...
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 01:44:04 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Phil Ethier wrote:
> Don't give 7 bucks to the guys who made "Driven".  It only encourages them.
>
> One look at the clip on Leno and I knew the producers had done it again.
> Made a film which completely misses the point of motorsports.

Heck, all the comments rating it as slightly better than Days of Thunder
make me wanna go see it.  I _liked_ Days of Thunder.  Strangely enough, I
didn't expect them to get details like "methenol doesn't float" right.

I also like movies where they have the diesel tractor trailer blow up,
even though that's impossible to.

Mark

(and "Race for Glory" as well!)