Hi Performance Driving School & Solo I Event

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hi Performance Driving School & Solo I Event
From: William Prince <wprince@wprince.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 21:33:04 -0700
                         High Performance Driving School & Solo I Race
                                                   May 5 & 6

                                    Spring Mountain, Pahrump, Nv.

Your chance to expand on your AutoCross driving skills as well as run on a
full blown Road Race
Course! Course workers are also needed - the best way to watch the event is
from a Flag Station as
spectators are not allowed on the course

If you want to attend the School or Race in the Solo I event contact Suzan
Prince at:

                                 suzanprince@hotmail.com

If you want to work the event contact William Prince at 702-633-0328 or
Email me (at end of this
page).

William Prince
North Las Vegas, Nv
Email: wprince@wprince.com
Website: http://www.wprince.com

LVR OSP Champion 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 - 2nd Place BSP 2000 - 1st Place
Super Production 1996
LVR Open 2 Wheel RallyCross Champion 1999 & 2001
CRS RallyCross Group 2/5 Champion 2000