Re: VA Pro

To: autox@autox.team.net, PbPied@aol.com
Subject: Re: VA Pro
From: Sean Minehart <mr_two_2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 10:53:15 -0700 (PDT)
The site is nice, with the pits being about as close
as you can get to the course.  A bike is unnecessary
but a colapsable razor scooter wouldn't hurt.  Team
Underdog is hosting a public social gathering Saturday
evening featuring 100 pounds of hamburger meat and a
gas grill (BYOB).  Everyone welcome.  See you there!

Sean Minehart
Team Underdog Racing
CS 98-'91 Yellow/White/Silver/Blue MR2

http://auctions.yahoo.com/