Re: VA Pro Food

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VA Pro Food
From: PIETHENDY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:05:23 EDT
I agree with Arthur.  Hard to beat the Alligator McNuggets...   :)

Peter Hendy
DS 59

In a message dated 5/2/01 10:33:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 19:03:54
 From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
 Subject: Re: VA Pro

 Sean Minehart <mr_two_2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

 >Team Underdog is hosting a public social gathering Saturday
 >evening featuring 100 pounds of hamburger meat and a gas grill (BYOB).
 >Everyone welcome.  See you there!

 Be advised that there will be a food critic in attendance, and
 his review of your barbeque will be based not only on smouldering
 slabs of dead animal flesh but also the alternative menus
 presented for vegetarians, low sodium diet people, and of
 course what local flair you add to the presentation.  (Hint -
 bring something southern for everyone to sample.)

 The target to beat is GCAC's Fort Myers ProSolo opener, which
 scored 4 cones with a pointer cone (4.5 cones) back in
 February.  Good luck, Team Underdog, and remember that
 poisoning the food critic won't help your review..... :-)

 - -Arthur ("The Toolbox Gourmet rides again!" edition.) >>