Re: Ultimate riceboy site.

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ultimate riceboy site.
From: "Mike Hood" <mhood@busprod.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 14:55:28 -0500
HAHAHA that is funny. I have this old lawnkart with a 5hp briggs.. I just
threw a rod in it a couple days ago so I'm thinking of putting a 5hp honda
motor on it with type-r stickers and an 8" diameter can for the exhaust. I'm
feel the need to rice out my kart. Any other things? Mebbe add 3 foot wing
on the back? :) Or mebbe rig up a sneaky pete NO2 bottle to it.... We
clocked it at over 50mph before I killed the motor... wonder how fast I can
make it go... Or mebbe I should do something serious and buy an f125 and use
it for autox :p~

-Mike