SEDiv Solo2 website is up

To: TeamZ06@aol.com
Subject: SEDiv Solo2 website is up
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 11:57:02 EDT
Just a quick note to let everyone know the SEDiv Solo2 website is up and
running with all the info for Event #1 in Murfreesboro, TN on June 16-17,
including online registration, EXCEPT that I've just been informed that the
lot we planned to use at the new Nashville Superspeedway won't be ready in
time for us.

We ARE NOT cancelling the event.  We are lining up an alternate site in the
same general area so the date, hotel info, etc. is still valid.  We just
won't be running at the new Speedway as originally planned, so disregard the
site location & directions for now.  The TN Region has a local event at the
alternate site this coming Sunday and I plan to attend to review the
location, but based on the info provided already I don't anticipate any
problem making the site change.  Fortunately I didn't print, collolate, fold,
stamp, and mail those 500 flyers last week like I planned to  :-)

BTW, in order to address concerns from members located in the far reaches of
the division regarding event locations and travel distances this year's SEDiv
Solo2 Series Champions will determined by their best 2 of 3 events attended.
As noted above the first event will be in Murfreesboro, TN.  The 2nd SEDiv
event is scheduled at McDill AFB in Tampa, FL on July 21-22.  The final SEDiv
event will occur at Perry, GA on Aug 25-26 as part of the GA Motorfest
Extravaganza and will also feature the new Evolution/Kumho Team Challenge
competition with cash payouts.  More details to follow.

I'll try to get back to you all with more info on the new Event # 1 site
location as soon as possible.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward