Re: Now definition of a Divisional Event

To: msirota@isc.upenn.edu, samandgreg@qwest.net
Subject: Re: Now definition of a Divisional Event
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 19:22:28 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/01 3:13:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
Looking back at this now!!  I wish I wouldn't have ask if scales would be
available at the upcoming Mid-Div event. This thing has turned into an Autox
"Tweakfest" to say the least. This whole deal has been blown out of
proportion. I started it by asking a question, a very simple one. Now it is
my request that everyone LET IT DIE!!!!!!!

Mike(lay down the rulebook and take two steps back from the keyboard)B. 99cm

msirota@isc.upenn.edu writes

<< I was actually asked to put on my helmet at Tech at some event last
 year, but I can't remember which one.  4.1.C and 4.9 are somewhat
 more difficult, as event officials cannot be asked to diagnose
 medical conditions; these are surely here just to protect our
 insurance policy after the fact.  But 6.10 is about the competition,
 and is completely within our control.

 Mark >>