Re: Sell a quarter for a dime

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sell a quarter for a dime
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 18:19:33
Rocky Entriken wrote:

>I offer this $25 bill to anyone who can use it,
>for $10. You save $15 off the cost of a Tour
>event.

Mirror Khana at the mall,
who's *still* the cheapest one of all??? :-) :-) :-)

Seriously, why don't you just give it to somebody in your
home region as an incentive to attend their first Tour already
and be done with it?????

-Arthur ("REAL men don't use coupons" edition.)

[Note: The "cheapest" line came from an anonymous Team.Net
lurker via private e-mail.  Although I nearly fell off of
my chair laughing, I *didn't* come up with it myself.]