Kart rentals available at Oscada Pro

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Kart rentals available at Oscada Pro
From: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 13:24:42 -0700 (PDT)
I'm on digest, so somebody may have already posted this...

Message from Brian Kay (former SCCA F125 autocrosser, turned kart racing
business owner) at T2 RaceKarts http://www.t2racekarts.com

"I have (2) First Kart 2 Mila 125cc Shifters available for rent at the
Oscoda Pro June 9-10.  Both have race prepped Hondas.  Rentors so far have
loved the chassis (Mid-Ohio and Grattan)  I think it's going to be a great
solo kart - TONS of initial grip on cold tires.  Have to tune grip OUT of it
for roadracing / hot tires.  $400 for the weekend.  "Spread the word""

He's also available for retals at some upcoming Peru, IN events if you
contact him for more info.  All his info is on the website.

        --Darren