Where to leave a car for the weekend around Cleveland, OH?

To: Evolution Discussion <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>,
Subject: Where to leave a car for the weekend around Cleveland, OH?
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:45:20 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

Anyone know where I could leave a car around Cleveland, OH for a few days?
Preferably near I80 after 580 (? the interstate that goes to cleveland)
joins, heading west.

I'm meeting my car owner there and we want to just ditch my car and then
he could drop me off on the way back.  I'm looking for something more
convienent (and maybe cheaper) than leaving my car at the cleveland
airport or something like that.

Thanks!

Mark