Re: If you care about SCCA racing (and solo)

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, "autox list"
Subject: Re: If you care about SCCA racing (and solo)
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 16:37:47 -0400
I hear ya Rocky!

To sum up what Rocky said for those to lazy to read to the bottom, and I
quote
..."SCCA is moving to Toplantaham next month."

I suggest a strong letter writing campaign be started immediately. Write
your vociferous complaints to:

SCCA Complaint Dept.
c/o Paul Foster
pfoster@itsajokeyoudunderhead.com