Re: Do you care about SCCA headquarters relocation?

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Do you care about SCCA headquarters relocation?
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 17:58:40 -0400
Phil's suggestion is perfect for me!! C'mon Rocky and Lindsay, let's bring
SCCA back home!

Wait a minute. Didn't SCCA buy/build the structure in Englewood? Me thinks
it should stay in the purchased facility first, and keep expenses to a
reasonable minimum (you guys wouldn't believe the per foot costs of office
space here).

Matt Murray

Westport, CT, where SCCA started in 1944.

mattm@optonline.net

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.