It's Time for DTN Nominations

To: "Autox-digest (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: It's Time for DTN Nominations
From: Karl Rickert <alfakarl@tds.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 20:34:08 -0400
It's time to start thinking about Nationals, since I just got the flyer in
the mail. But first let's get down to business and start the nominations
for the 2001 Driver to Nationals. So think long and hard about your choice
for this years DTN and forward your vote to me at the above address. Last
year was going to be the last year due to lack on interest, but I'm not
going to let a good thing die. I've sort of taken a back seat to the list
after taking a new job that demands 12-14 hour days since December! So I'll
try my best to stay on top of the voting, etc.

I recieved almost $700.00 in contributions from Team.netters and got a deal
on the graphics from Heyward Wagner for the Alfa. With last year being my
first Nationals I wanted something to remember it by and had almost
everyone in C-Stock sign my trunk! Steve Johnson was first to sign! I'm
still waiting to see that on-camera interview we did together ;)

Many of you took advantage of the Paypal payment system and a few sent in
checks. This year will be the same. Payment will be accepted in the form of
Check, Cash or Paypal.

So nominate early and nominate often!

Karl Rickert
2000 DTN