Re: re Bamboo

To: "Jerry Onks" <svcjmo@home.com>, "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: re Bamboo
From: "Dan Morency" <DMorency@gwi.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 07:54:14 -0400
I've used roundup and guess what... It came back...

It killed that years growth, but in 2 years a nice, expanding patch was
back. For some reason bamboo doesn't react as well as most plants to
Roundup. Note: Roundup is safe for the environment, just keep your pets away
when it is wet, as soon as it dries off it's pretty safe.

Dan Morency