FS: used Z06's

To: TeamZ06@aol.com
Subject: FS: used Z06's
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 19:04:31 EDT
This was posted on a different forum, thought someone might be interested.
If I had a 20% down payment handy I'd jump on it myself:

For sale by private (original) owner, located in Madison, Wisconsin area:2001
Z06 - Millennium Yellow exterior with solid black interior. Optioned with
floor mats, electrochromic mirrors, memory package, and license plate frame.
MSRP was $49,410.00 which was before last price increase. Was purchased in
February. Current mileage 2,225.Will include aftermarket additions unless
buyer prefers to offer less and I'll sell them individually. Asking $46,000
or best offer. If interested contact Pete at c3pete@chorus.net for additional
information.

I also know of a used white with black/red interior Z06 in AZ for $45,500

Mark