Free tires - no joke

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <scca-susq@egroups.com>, <phax@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Free tires - no joke
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 18:46:34 -0400
I have the following used tires to give away to some deserving auto-xers:

4 Kumho 225/50 15 V700 VictoRacers - all have enough tread to be legal. I
estimate they have 10-20 runs left in them. A great set of tires for the
budget-minded racer.

4 Bridgestone 195/55 15 RE-010 street tires. These are the OEM tire on Acura
Type Rs. These would make a great tire for STS with a treadwear rating of
140 and worn down to just above the wear bars. They are probably just barely
street legal. All 4 have a little extra wear on the inside shoulder from
running aggrerssive front toe and camber settings but all are still useable.
They would be a little scary in the rain on the street. They have 16000
miles on them. I have used them at several local auto-xs and I believe they
only give up about 1 second to Kumhos.

These are offered first-come-first-served as-is. I will not ship them as
it's not worth the hassle to box them up. I live near Lancaster PA. Please
contact me directly if you are interested. apozner@ptd.net or (717) 627-7757

Regards,
Alan