RE: And you think the SCCA has classing problems...?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: And you think the SCCA has classing problems...?
From: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 20:11:23 -0400
First, no DOT tire is as sticky as a slick.  Otherwise you would see CSP
Hondas running the same times as EP Hondas.

As far as the GTI and the Civic SI (these are the low powered versions, not
the 160hp car,) it's a good move.  We are the SPORTS Car Club of America,
not the SLUG Car Club of America.  And last time I looked, you could buy a
first gen GTI, first gen Civic Si, or first gen Acura Integra in good shape
for less than $3K.  If that doesn't qualify as cheap speed, I don't know
what does.

Paul Zahornasky

HS Hyundai - then
DS CRX - then