Re: 89 Civic SI Camber , HS class

To: jamesh220@home.com, rickshank@banklogic.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 89 Civic SI Camber , HS class
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 23:00:44 EDT
In a message dated 5/29/01 4:10:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jamesh220@home.com writes:

> No there isn't anythign you can do except get it on a unibody puller and
> pull the camber into it.  More than -10 is out of spec.  My car and most
> Civics have positive camber.

I'll maintain that this is probably going to make your car illegal.  All the
frame dimensions are in a Honda factory book, and if you (as an example) get
the upper control arm pickup points too close together, you would be pretty
easy protest bait, as those dimensions would be out of spec.

Charlie Davis