RE: [evolution-disc.] Almost in Atwater!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Almost in Atwater!
From: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:08:50 -0700
  <<  Did you at least remember to take the toolbox out of the trunk?????
:-)  >

  I am fortunate in that GH Sharp reminds me now at every event to check my
trunk. I have reached the point now where I just wonder what next I might
forget.

   > He must have left his laptop at home too :-)

   > In a kooky kind of way, I've grown to like the pre & mid race reports

  LOL...  I am not sure it's a good idea to encourage me. :-)

  Randy Chase
  http://www.conecam.com/