Hottie vote

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hottie vote
From: jwalter@ptra.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:16:21 -0500
Jackie Mutschler, who I know would kick my butt for this reference. Hasn't
driven in maybe two years because Doug (husband) has kept her barefoot and
... wait I'll just stop there.  But to his dismay, came out to HIS test
and tune and spanked his little behind with just a little warmup.

And Wally, who the hell is Marsha Brady?

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
jwalter@ptra.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"The people who vote decide nothing. The people who count the vote decide
everything."
     - Josef Stalin.