Re: NOTICE - NEDivs!! [EVO and NER lists]

To: csptk@yahoo.com, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: NOTICE - NEDivs!! [EVO and NER lists]
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 21:44:09 -0400
Tom:

When I searched Monday, May 28th, there was nothing in Utica, and it became
even worse as you searched towards Cooperstown, NY (southwest of Rome). The
Baseball Hall Of Fame is having their induction ceremonies that weekend.
http://baseballhalloffame.org/hof_weekend/2001/index.htm

I have heard there maybe availability in Syracuse, but that is at least 45
minutes from the site.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.