Re: New Konis, Old CRX

To: Lonnie Heston <lhheston@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: New Konis, Old CRX
From: Rick Shank <rickshank@banklogic.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:22:29 -0400 (EDT)
At the courses I've run on asphalt, I run the following setup on my 4th
gen (89) Civic SI.   Weighs a fewhundred pounds more than your's, but I
have the same suspension, but race tires.

1 full turn (full firm) on the back
1/4-->1/2 turn up front, depending on wheel hop, etc.

I never back off the back, the full setting seems to help loosen it up.

Hopefully that helps get you started.

~rick shank