RE: Towing enclosed trailer with compact pickup...

To: eric@mail.brown911.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Towing enclosed trailer with compact pickup...
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 21:27:48 -0400
No Eric, it can't do that. But it sure does a great job of storing all those
pylons that used to live on my patio, as well as the P.A. system, the timer,
the rolls and rolls of tape to cordon off the parking lot, and the many
milk jugs of lime and all of that "STUFF".  Not listening to my wife bitch
about those stacks of cones, and having a dry place to do timing and
registration  more than makes up for any handling deficiencies that the
trailer may present.

Larry Steckel