U.S. Grand Prix Tickets

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: U.S. Grand Prix Tickets
From: "Ted Drcar" <tdrcar@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 00:10:15 -0700
I have 2 tickets for the Saturday practice and 2 for the U.S. Grand Prix on
Sunday, September 29, 2001.

Face value on the Saturday tickets is $20.00 each and you can sit where you
like.

Sunday tickets are at the South Vista, section 20, row QQ (at top).  This is
at a point where you can see the cars leaving the road course and they will
race past you on the speedway.  I sat there last year and you definitely get
to hear them wind it out as they build up speed and run flat out through the
banked turn (unless they head for the pits).  Also there is a large
stadium-style TV across the track that shows action at other parts of the
track.  Face value for these tickets is $75.00 each.

This is a memorable event.  You will definitely enjoy yourself there.  Let
me know if you are interested...

Ted Drcar
FS 2001 Z28